- At least 4 weeks to the wedding date, the Bride's wedding dress, the chief Bridesmaid Dress and one if the bridesmaid's dresses mist be presented to the marriage committee for Fitting/Inspection/Approval.
- No tail is allowed on Wedding dress. Traditional Wedding gowns are also not allowed. You are required to wear decent calf-length dress and only short veils are allowed.
- The Bride will be required to take a pregnant test at the church designated hospital.
- The Church must receive at least six (6) months notice to the date of wedding.
- The groom wears a well tailored two piece suit. No fancy waist coat, tail, too hats or cravats.
- A maximum of six persons in the Bridal train.
Monday, 17 October 2016
Photos: Lists of the conditions for marriage for intending couples in RCCG House of David
FOR BREAKING NEWS,ENTERTAINMENT GIST, ADD OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER 08086597033 CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP Posted by EZEJI EMMANUEL at 21:47:00
Related Posts: news