The Free University of Nigeria (FUN) is still in its quest to ensure that education is democratically available and accessible to Nigerians and non-Nigerians, locally and globally.
In this ever-conscious and ever-growing bid to promote educational freedom to youths and adults, FUN, will be symbolizing October 1st 2016as a mark of freedom of education for Africans and the world at large
For the first time in the history of the world, the management committee is throwing open to the Nigerian people and the world, the democratic right to nominate distinguished fellows of their choice into the office of the following:
- Chancellor (Royal Father, Kings, Obas, Igwes, Emirs, etc)
- Nominees for Members, Board of Trustees (Nigerians and the rest of the world)
- Grand Patron (Nominees from anywhere in the world)
- Youth Ambassador (A notable and young person, entertainer preferred.)
- Volunteer Lecturers are needed also.
At FUN, education is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Express your freedom by joining us for quality education today. We always work to serve you better.
Send your nominees names and details to nominees@
Or SMS your choice candidate only to 08038103801