Saturday, 24 September 2016

Photos from Peter Okoye's son,Cameron's 8th birthday

 Peter Okoye and wife, Lola celebrated their first child,Cameron Okoye's 8th birthday today. The couple had their son's friends come over to celebrate with them.






Read More »

Graphic Photos: Man Hand Chopped Off For Stealing Television In Akwa Ibom

According to unconfirmed reports, the man pictured above had his hands chopped off at Aka Itiam/Ibiam Street in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State while allegedly trying to steal a flat screen TV from a football viewing centre. See more photos after the cut...









Photo credit: Inibehe Effiong
Read More »

Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles For Akwa Ibom State's 29th Anniversary

 The actress who is also a special adviser on Tourism, Akwa Ibom state, looked fablous for the state's 29 year celebration today..
More below






Read More »

Photo: Checkout Anna Banner's Stunning Mum

 Ex-beauty queen,Anna Banner showed off her stunning mum and she could pass for her sister.Her mum is a year older today.She wrote
The moment you realize your mum is a diva๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ i love you mummy!!! Words are not enough to express how much i love you. You are my super WOMAN ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY NUMBER1 BABE❤❤
Read More »

Kano state government warns unpaid civil servants not to protest

In a statement signed by Mustapha Fagge, Public Relations Officer, Office of the Head of Service, Kano state, civil servants in the state who are yet to be paid have been warned not to stage protests.
“The attention of the office of the Head of Service has been drawn to a text message being sent through social media to workers who have not received their salary.


“The message calls on the workers to assemble at Audu Bako Secretariat on Friday, Sept. 23 in order to protest,” the statement said.





While urging the workers to disregard the text message, it said that security agents had been alerted to deal ruthlessly with any person or group that participated in the illegal protest.

The statement also disclosed that those sending the text message were workers who had perpetrated fraud in the payment of salaries over the years.

It explained that all issues of unpaid salaries or outstanding salaries were with the Ministry of Finance receiving attention.

“We are calling on affected workers to channel their complaints or grievances through their respective ministries, departments and agencies, MDAs.
“This is the proper way as contained in the Civil service rules”, the statement added.
Read More »

See how this guy grabbed his girl's butt on their wedding day

They went to school together. They got married yesterday. See what the man wrote after the cut...


Read More »

Shocking! Man confesses to killing 7 year old girl and having sex with her corpse (Photo)

A 22-year-old man yesterday confessed to the Accra Central District Magistrate Court to killing a seven-year-old girl at Ashaiman, near Tema, after which he had sex with the corpse.
Lucas Agboyie, alias “Sympathy”, told the court that he strangled his victim after she had refused his advances and even begged him not to have sex with her.
According to him, on the day of the incident, he had smoked marijuana, right after which he saw the girl passing by his house.He said 




“It was a Sunday morning and after taking ‘ganja’, I saw the girl passing. I called her and sent her to go and bring me my towel that had been hung behind my house. On her return, I told her that I wanted to sleep with her but she refused.
“I held her hand and she began struggling with me. She begged and told me to let her go and started screaming. So I strangled her.
“I then took her to my room and slept with the body. Afterwards, I took the GH¢20 she had in her possession and used it to buy ‘ganja’,” he said.
 The victim’s mother, who was in court, could not hold back her tears as Agboyie made the confession.She had to be consoled by her family members who had accompanied her to the court.

According to the prosecution, the search party believed that the girl had been killed for ritual purposes and demanded that Agboyie mention the name of the one who had hired him to commit the crime.
 “He insisted that he had killed the girl on his own volition. Dissatisfied, the residents started beating him and threatened to hand him over to an angry mob to lynch him,’’ the prosecutor said.
 He said Agboyie thereafter mentioned a man named Baba Ali as the one who had sent him to commit the act, after which he was handed over to the police. “When the police confronted him on the identity of his accomplice, Agboyie retracted his earlier statement and said he had acted alone. ‘’He said he had mentioned the name because of the beatings he received from the crowd and fear for his life,’
As the confession was unfolding, others could be seen shaking their heads and shedding tears.Agboyie has been charged with murder and is currently going through committal proceedings .
Culled-Graphiconline Ghana
Read More »

Big Brother Africa 2013 Winner Dillish Matthews Stun In Nigerian Native Attire

Namibian beauty and former Big Brother Africa 2013 winner Dillish Matthews  recently visited Lagos and took out time for a Nigerian Native shoot planned by Tara Adesemowo, a makeup & beauty expert. Dillish looks like a real Yoruba bride in her favourite color black...







Makeup, Photography and Styling- @tariesbeautylounge
Aso Oke- @ceomaniaalasooke
Accessories- @sfsnaija
Read More »

Girl says she was brutally beaten by her boyfriend after she refused to have sex with him (photos)

A British woman named Stephanie Littlewood took to her Facebook page to share her horrific domestic abuse experience. She said after she refused to have sex with her boyfriend, 24 year old Wayne Hoban, he nearly beat her to death. This happened in April 2016. Wayne has been sentence to 16 months in prison by a court in Leads for the assault. See more pics and read her story after the cut








Read More »

We have recovered over N1bn from S/South alone – EFCC

According to the Zonal head of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Rivers state, Ishaq Saliu, over N1 billion was recovered from looters of public funds between January and September 2016, with 24 convictions. Saliu said this while addressing Niger Delta youths who yesterday staged a protest to the commissions office over the current investigations into the $15 million found in four company accounts linked to former first lady, Patience Jonathan.

The youths alleged the investigation was selective.
"There is nothing selective in the cases of EFCC. We are professionals to the core. Once an allegation is made, before somebody is even invited, the invitation is the last leg of our cases. Bank documents and things we need to inquire would have been gotten. Port Harcourt Zonal office alone, this year, has 24 convictions and recovered over a billion naira” he said
Read More »